Monday, December 30, 2013

Garage Shelving

The project I am most happy with was also one of the quickest major projects. I decided I wanted shelving in the garage. Matt suggested bolting something to the well, but I wanted something we can take with us when we move. Friday morning I sent him plans and by Sunday evening the impala was parked in the garage. Talk about turn around!

Matt using his new drill. The plans said we would spend about $50 for lumber... we spent over $100. I guess we went for quality? And size. 

The finished product! Room for Christmas decorations, college textbooks, decoys and a duck blind.

Room for the "summer tires"

Take note Matt has more book space than I do, and I have an additional degree. Why is that? Hoarding tendencies. How an OCD gal and and almost hoarder got together I will never know.  


We hung Matt's old snowboard from the ceiling with $0.99 hooks from Walmart.

Still have room for boxes and empty tubs. 

Fishing rods mounted on the walls. That was Salvin's idea. 

This project was really hard on Ponzi. Obviously. 

No comments:

Post a Comment